For Memberships, Complimentary Visits and all other inquires:
To our Tsawwassen Springs members, Latest update as of December 21st, 2020
Open 24/7 for your convenience!
We are thrilled to be open but it’s extremely important to note that there are several restrictions and requirements we all must follow.
To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be following the protective measures below:
Please do not enter the facility If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms, if you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with anyone that has been outside of the province 14 days.
BEFORE YOU TRAIN:
• All members will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver before their workout.
• Masks are mandatory throughout all areas of the club except while doing cardio workouts.
• We ask that you show up ready to sweat to avoid using changing rooms however our change rooms and showers are now operational at a limited capacity.
• Staff will determine the number of participants to allow for the appropriate measures of social distancing.
• It is mandatory to bring your own towel, as towel service is temporarily unavailable.
• Please bring your own water, as our water station will be available only for fill ups.
• Checking in will be with fob entry key. Staff members will be checking you in manually on the computer system.
• Before entering the workout space members will be required to use hand sanitizer.
• Temperature checks are now in place.
• Workouts will be limited to one hour if other clients are waiting
• Please follow our guided floor markers to ensure physical distancing when in the studio.
WHILE YOU TRAIN:
• Please modify your workouts to limit station switching.
• Disinfectant wipes throughout the facility to all equipment to be wiped down prior to moving stations.
• Stations will be set up so members and trainers are able to maintain 6-feet social distancing while working out.
• Be mindful of others, reduce contact and maintain distance.
The above changes will help us all stay committed to having a healthy and safe community. We will continue to monitor both local and federal government information, and will update you should anything change.
If you have any questions regarding your membership please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Temporary Staffed Club Hours can be viewed on our Facebook page as well as instagram.